GameStop is a retailer specializing in video games, game consoles, and related merchandise. It has more than 6,000 locations worldwide.
The how to check your gamestop pre orders 2021 is a question that has been asked before. There are two ways to check on your pre-orders, either through the website or by calling customer service.
When you learn that your favorite game is going to be released, you throw your whole heart and soul into getting the first copy. And you do this by pre-ordering the game so you don’t miss out on it.
If you maintain track of the progress of your purchase after you place it (whether online or in the shop), you will avoid unpleasant surprises after the launch. Fortunately, you have three options for checking your order status: contact the shop where you purchased the game, visit the store, or go to Gamestop.com. Once you’ve stopped it, you may easily modify your GameStop order, cancel it, or put it on hold for now.
Let’s look at some of the ways you may double-check your order:
If visiting the shop to check on the progress of your pre-order is convenient for you, you should do so. In most cases, you’ll be asked to give your name, phone number, and the game information you’ve requested. If you placed your order using your Power-UPS reward card, the person at the gaming shop may check on the status using your credentials.
From your mobile device:
If you don’t like waiting, you should contact the gaming shop where you pre-booked the game. However, you may be required to give the game’s name, number, and information in the case of the Power-UPS card.
When you can’t go into the shop on your phone or don’t want to go in person, the easiest way to improve your impersonal features is to check the status of your game launch and, of course, your order status online.
Log in using your account credentials at Gamestop.com. After you’ve logged in, go to the ‘Order Status’ section. This is where you should keep track of your previous orders as well as your pre-order game. You’ll see the current status, availability, and delivery date of your pre-order right in front of you.
If your order is sent to your local game shop but does not appear on the website, you may check the status using guest check-in or the website’s in-store order feature.
How can I cancel a Gamestop.com pre-order?
You may simply cancel your Gamestop.com purchase in the same manner that you checked the status or made it. However, you must cancel your purchase before the business deducts funds from your payment method. The payment method you’ve chosen will not be charged until the order is ready to ship, which may take up to five days. As a result, you may simply cancel your purchase as long as your card has not been charged with the necessary amount. If the card has been activated and you still want to cancel your purchase, you may do so by sending cancellation requests, visiting the shop in person, or calling Gamestop.com.
How to cancel a Gamestop.com purchase in three easy steps
1. Fill in your email address.
To check the progress of your order, go to Gamestop.com and log in the same way you did before. To view your pre-ordered game lists, go to ‘My Orders.’
2. Choose the order or game you wish to cancel for the time being. The order history will provide the details of the order as well as information about the fee.
3. Select Cancel Shipment and double-check that your credit card has not been debited. Once you’ve clicked, follow the website’s information and on-screen instructions to confirm your cancellation. If you can’t find a way to cancel your order, go on to the next step.
It’s possible that you couldn’t locate the purchase cancellation option since your credit card had already been debited. You may return the box to the shop in person within 30 days without opening it. Only a few products are eligible for the 30-day return policy. If you ordered a tablet and now wish to return it, for example, you must replace it within two weeks without opening it.
4. If you wish to cancel your purchase after you haven’t received it and the money has been processed, you may send an email to Gamestop.com or contact a representative via phone or in person.
- Go to the contact link on Gamestop.com and fill out the necessary information. Select ‘Online Orders’ from the category menu and enter an order number in the relevant box. Make sure you explain why you’ve decided to cancel.
- Phone: Gamestop’s customer service department is open seven days a week from 8 a.m. to 8 p.m. (CST). Make a cancellation request by calling 1-800-833-8895.
- In-store: If you’re going to the store in person, bring your valid ID and the order reference number to verify your purchase. Enter www.gamestop.com/stores into your search engine to find your closest store.
Gamestop’s Frequently Asked Questions:
Is it safe to buy games from Gamestop online?
Buying games and other items from Gamestop.com is as secure as buying from any other reputable online retailer. It’s also exciting to shop at Gamestop since you may find something you’ve always wanted.
What method will you use to determine when your shipment will arrive?
Your product will be sent by UPS from Gamestop. As a result, you may go to the UPS website and monitor the progress of your order and the information associated with it by entering your shipment number.
- Go to UPS’s website.
- Select ‘Quick Start’ from the drop-down menu.
- Enter your tracking number in the ‘Track’ box.
- Examine the situation.
What should you do if your cargo does not arrive on time or on the anticipated date?
You may seek a refund by calling 1-800-PICK-UPS (1-800-742-5877) if you didn’t get your item by the promised time and date. You may also monitor your purchase or seek a cancellation by logging in or creating an account on the UPS billing website.
UPS, by the way, is committed to delivering 99 percent of its shipments, so you shouldn’t have to cancel your purchase for this reason.
The gamestop order status is a tool that allows users to check on their pre-orders.
Frequently Asked Questions
How do GameStop online pre-orders work?
GameStop online pre-orders work by taking the order and charging the customers credit card for their order. When the product is released, they will send an email to that customer with a link to download the game.
How do I track my order on GameStop App?
You can track your order on the GameStop app by signing in with your email address and last four digits of your phone number.
Does GameStop call for preorders?
GameStop does not call for preorders. They usually have a set release date, and you can simply wait until that day to purchase the game.
- gamestop order not showing up 2021
- gamestop order confirmation number
- gamestop pre order not showing up
- how to track gamestop order from receipt
- gamestop order not showing up 2020