Today we’re going to show you how to download Windows 10 ISO and update your PC using Windows Update and System Image.
Before beginning this blog entry, I would like to note that you should not update to Windows 10 if you are not comfortable with the changes Microsoft has brought to their operating system. It is really easy to do, but it can be very risky for your personal data and system to go through the process.
Windows 10 has been out for a while. If you upgraded from Windows 7/8/8.1, you probably noticed that Windows 10 takes quite a bit of space on your hard drive. There was a big change with Windows 10, and that is the system drive size. You may have noticed that Windows 10 takes much more space as compared to Windows 7 or 8.x. The difference is that the Windows 10 system drive is only used for pre-installed applications and services. Windows 10 has a different way of installing system drivers which doesn’t require as much space as the previous Windows versions.
Loredana Harsana (Loredana Harsana)
Expert in Windows and Software
Loredana is a dedicated writer who is fascinated by computer software and technology. She began blogging about smartphones when the Samsung Galaxy S II was the most popular device on the market, and… Read more
- Windows 11 is the most significant shift in the PC-powering software landscape in years, so it’s understandable that you’d want to get started right immediately.
- On October 5th, 2021, the official version of the OS is scheduled to be released.
- However, individuals who are part of the Windows Insider Program will have access to an early beta version until then.
We suggest Restoro PC Repair Tool to repair a variety of PC issues: This program will fix common computer problems, protect you against file loss, viruses, and hardware failure, and optimize your PC to run at its best. In three simple actions, you can immediately fix PC problems and eliminate viruses:
- Download the Restoro PC Repair Tool, which includes patent-pending technologies (patent available here).
- To identify Windows faults that may be causing PC difficulties, click Start Scan.
- To address problems that are impacting your computer’s security and performance, click Repair All.
- This month, 0 readers have downloaded Restoro.
Microsoft’s new PC-powering software has been widely publicized. Because a new version of Windows doesn’t come around very frequently, you’ll probably want to take advantage of the opportunity and download the operating system right immediately.
With an additional gloss of polish that we’ve all been waiting for, Windows 11 drew everyone’s attention.
For most of us, Windows is still the location where we first found the sheer pleasure of gaming, edited our first pictures, learned how easy it is to communicate with our loved ones, and so much more.
You’d want to take a trip down memory lane with Windows, but the present is much more interesting.
What are the system requirements for Windows 11?
On its official Windows 11 website, Microsoft posted a list of all system requirements for the new OS, along with the following statement:
Additional needs for updates, as well as requirements to switch on particular features inside the OS, may arise over time.
For the time being, the following are the minimum prerequisites for installing Windows 11 on your computer:
- 1 GHz or faster processor with two or more cores and 64-bit capabilities
- Minimum system memory is 4 GB.
- Minimum storage: 64 GB
- Secure Boot is supported by the system firmware, which is UEFI.
- TPM 2.0 is needed.
- Display: 9-inch diagonal minimum, 720p resolution, 8 bits per color channel
- DirectX 12 API, WDDM 2.0 graphics
You may upgrade to Windows 11 the same way you update to new versions of Windows 10 as long as your computer or laptop satisfies the minimal requirements.
Check out our post if you want to learn more about Windows 11 requirements, such as its specs, compatible devices, and Windows 11 CPU compatibility list.
The cost of Windows 11 and when it will be released are both unknown.
The good news is that all Windows 10 customers will be able to update to the new OS for free. OEMs, on the other hand, will have to pay for a Windows 11 license.
People also anticipate Windows 11 to be sold as a stand-alone product, similar to how Windows 10 is.
In terms of the release date, Microsoft has set a firm deadline of October 5th in a Windows blog post.
Is it possible for me to have Windows 11 right now? – Given the circumstances, that’s most likely your query as well, so let’s figure out the exact answer together.
You can download the Windows 11 Preview Build right now if you sign up for the Windows Insiders program and join the Dev Channel or Beta Channel.
How can I get a quick download of Windows 11?
1. Check to see whether your PC qualifies for a free upgrade.
To begin, check to see whether your PC qualifies for the free update to Windows 11. You should just download PC Health Check in this case.
If you click the Check Now option, you’ll either be told that this PC can run Windows 11 and that you’ll be alerted when it’s ready, or you’ll keep getting Windows 10 updates.
Microsoft briefly withdrew the PC Health Check software because it was not completely prepared to disclose the amount of information or accuracy, but the Redmond giant has restored it back and it is again accessible for download.
WhyNotWin11, an alternative to Microsoft’s PC Health Check App, provides an even more comprehensive system overview.
2. Become a member of the Windows Insider Program.
- Open the Settings app by pressing the Start button.
- Select Update & Security from the drop-down menu.
- Then, in the left pane, choose Windows Insider Program.
- You may get an error, but if you go to Settings, Privacy, Diagnostics & feedback, and enable Optional diagnostic data, you will be able to proceed.
- From the Windows Insider interface, click the Get started option.
- If you already have an account, just choose Link an account and provide the user account information. If you don’t, you’ll see a Register button, which will lead you through the registration process.
- You won’t be asked to do anything if you’ve already logged in with the correct Insider account, and the transition will happen immediately.
- The next step is to join the Dev Channel or Beta Channel since only insiders from those channels will be able to upgrade to the Windows 11 Preview Build, so choose one and click Confirm.
- You will be asked for a restart when another confirmation box appears.
To test out the first Windows 11 Preview Build, you’ll need to join the Windows Insider Program’s Dev Channel or Beta Channel, so complete the instructions above.
3. Download the Windows 11 Insider Preview Build and install it.
- Select Settings from the Start button.
- Select Update & Security from the drop-down menu.
- Simply click the Check for updates button, and the Windows 11 Insider Preview Build should appear as a normal Windows update.
The download will begin, and then the installation will begin. You’ll be asked to restart as well.
4. Download and install the Windows 11 Insider Preview from an ISO file.
- Go to the Downloads page for the Windows Insider Preview. You must be signed into your Insider account and have the Dev Channel or Beta Channel selected.
- Select Windows 11 under Select edition as you scroll down the page.
- You’ll also need to choose a language. After that, you’ll be given a download link, and you’ll be able to obtain the Windows 11 ISO by clicking the 64-bit Download button.
- You may now build a bootable USB or DVD, or just right-click the ISO and choose Mount from the menu.
- In the File Manager window, a new virtual drive will appear. To begin the installation procedure, just click on it and then double-click the setup file.
What are some of the new features in Windows 11?
Microsoft’s primary goal in creating the new OS was to provide a better overall experience for its customers, beginning with a redesigned user interface, more App Store partnerships, and a unique gaming experience.
To mention a few features, the simplified new design includes pastel-like hues and softened edges, as well as a redesigned Start menu and bigger touch targets for a better PC tablet experience.
The new Notifications interface may be seen on the right.
Upgrade to the new OS is obviously enticing, with support for Android applications via the Amazon Store and a new way to view your interests at a glance due to the Widgets feature.
However, Panos Panay, Microsoft’s business executive and chief product officer for Windows+ devices, best articulates the goal for Windows 11:
We moved from fitting the PC into our lives to attempting to fit our whole lives onto the PC in the last 18 months. Our phones weren’t only for meetings, courses, and getting things done; they were also where we went to play games with pals, binge watch our favorite programs, and, maybe most importantly, interact with one another. We found ourselves digitally replicating workplace conversation, hallway banter, workouts, happy hours, and holiday festivities in the process.
We’ve showed you how to upgrade from Windows 10 to the Windows 11 Insider Preview Build, but you may also use an ISO file, as seen above.
When the time comes, remember to utilize the finest data backup software and make sure you have a steady Internet connection before starting the process.
Apart from the fact that you’ll be able to download the most recent version and subsequently update your PC, you’ll also be able to build a bootable USB drive. In such case, just utilize a USB device with at least 8GB of capacity.
You may select which applications to retain when updating the operating system. Do this for all of them, then save them to a new place or erase the whole system for a fresh start.
In terms of the public beta, keep in mind that we highly advise installing it on a second testing device since problems are very certain to be included.
Because Windows 11 is the most significant update in years, it’s only reasonable to want to start using it right now. If you receive a warning that says This PC can’t run Windows 11, don’t worry; it’s simply fixed.
Let us know whether you appreciate the concept of an early beta version as part of the Windows Insider Program, or if you just want the complete version in the comments section below.
Was this page of assistance to you? 3
Thank you very much!
There are insufficient details It’s difficult to comprehend Other Speak with a Professional
Start a discussion.
Any Windows 10 enthusiast (or, at least, those who live in the United States) will be familiar with the constant nagging message from Microsoft about updating to Windows 10. The message is always the same: Windows 10 is the best version of Windows ever, and if you don’t upgrade right now, you’re going to miss out on some great features and updates that will make your computer better and faster and easier to use.. Read more about windows 11 insider preview iso download and let us know what you think.
Frequently Asked Questions
How do I install Windows 11 from an ISO file?
You need to use a program called Rufus.
How do I download Windows 11 officially?
To download Windows 11, you can either use the Windows Insider Program or you can buy a copy of Windows 10.
Can I install Windows 11 on Windows 10?
Yes, you can install Windows 11 on Windows 10.
- microsoft windows 11 iso file 64 download
- windows 11 iso download 64 bit microsoft
- windows 11 iso direct download link
- windows 11 iso download and install
- windows 11 iso download 64 bit free