For anyone who has troubles with Hulu or any other streaming service, error code 301 and error code 95 is almost always the culprit. This post is meant to show anyone that is having problems with Hulu, other streaming services, or any other software, that it is very easy to fix.
Look, I know you’re probably sick of seeing the Hulu error codes 301, and 95 pop up on your screen. If so, then you’re in luck! We’re here to help. Here is our quick, step-by-step guide on how to fix Hulu error codes 301, and 95 in a few easy steps.
Hulu, the video streaming service that’s part of one of the largest media companies in the world, is having an issue with their online offerings. Users have reported being unable to access their accounts, being unable to play videos, being unable to sign in, and the like. This is a serious issue to Hulu, and they’re taking steps to fix it.
authored by Matthew Adams
Windows & Software Expert
Matthew is a freelance writer who has written a number of articles on different technology-related subjects. His primary emphasis is the Windows operating system and all that surrounds it. He is enthralled by… Read more
24th of August, 2021
Date of publication: May 2020
- If you get the Hulu error number 301 or 95, just power cycle your computer and router.
- Clearing the browser history is another effective method to solve this issue.
- You may always try reinstalling the Hulu UWP app to check if the issue still exists.
We suggest DriverFix to solve a variety of PC issues: This program will maintain your drivers up to date, ensuring that you are protected against frequent computer problems and hardware failure. Check all of your drivers right now in three simple steps:
- DriverFix may be downloaded here (verified download file).
- To identify all faulty drivers, click Start Scan.
- To obtain updated versions of drivers and prevent system failures, go to Update Drivers.
- This month, 0 readers have downloaded DriverFix.
301 and 95 error codes have been mentioned on the Hulu forum by certain users. These are Hulu playback problems that certain users may experience.
When these problems occur, error codes appear and the video is stopped. As a result, when such problems occur, viewers are unable to access Hulu content.
On Hulu, how can I resolve problem codes 301 and 95?
1. Restart your computer and router.
- To begin, disconnect your computer and internet router. Unplug your computer once it has been turned off.
- After that, turn off the router and disconnect it.
- Wait a few minutes before reconnecting the router.
- Turn the router on.
- The computer should then be restarted.
2. Delete your browser’s cookies and cache.
- Error number 301 on Hulu may be caused by damaged browser data (for those users utilizing Hulu with browsers). To clear the data in Google Chrome, use the Ctrl + Shift + Del keyboard shortcut.
- The Advanced tab should be selected.
- Then check the boxes next to Browsing history, Download history, Cookies, and Cached images.
- To clear the data, use the Clear data button.
3. Reinstall the Hulu Universal Windows Phone app.
- If you use the Hulu UWP app to view videos, you’ll need to reinstall it. To do so, click the Type here to search the taskbar button on the taskbar to bring up the Windows 10 search box.
- Then, in the search tool, type in the term app.
- Click Apps & features to open that Settings tab.
- Scroll down to and select Hulu listed in Apps & features.
- Hulu may be uninstalled by clicking the Uninstall button.
- After uninstalling Hulu, restart your computer.
- Open the Microsoft Store page for the Hulu app. To reinstall the app, go to that page and click Get.
4. Switch to Google DNS in your DNS settings.
- Hulu error 301 may be caused by a DNS problem, which can be fixed by changing DNS settings to Google IP addresses. For the Run accessory, use the Windows key + R keyboard shortcut.
- In the Launch box, type ncpa.cpl and click OK to open Network Connections.
- Select Properties from the context menu when you right-click your internet connection.
- On the pop-up box, choose Internet Protocol Version 4.
- To access IPV 4 settings, click the Properties button.
- Select the option to use the DNS server addresses listed below.
- In the Preferred DNS Server box, type 184.108.40.206.220.127.116.11.18.104.22.168.22.214.171.124.8
- Then, in the Alternative DNS Server box, type 126.96.36.199 as the value.
- To close the windows, click the OK buttons.
5. Keep an alternate platform in mind.
Without a doubt, there is always a method to save the day without having to cancel your Hulu membership, as well as to be stress-free when your gadgets don’t react to the app.
Having everything in one place is one of the best deals you can make for yourself. Hulu, Disney+ (which contains original films, television programs, and animated series from Pixar, Marvel, Disney, Star Wars, and National Geographic), and ESPN+ (which offers sports and live streaming) are among the services available.
As a result, if you already have a Hulu account, you may log in and upgrade to this fantastic package to go online!
6. Disconnect any devices that are linked to your Hulu account.
- Disconnecting additional devices from a Hulu account you don’t use is a good idea. In a browser, go to Hulu.
- If necessary, log into your Hulu account.
- To choose an Account, click your Hulu profile name in the upper right corner of the window.
- Within the Watch Hulu on Your Devices section of the account page, click Manage Devices.
- Then, for any listed devices that you don’t require, click Remove.
7. In Windows, double-check the date and time settings.
- When the time and date settings on your playback device are incorrect, Hulu problems may occur. Click the Type here to search box on Windows 10 to check the time settings.
- In the Use here to search box, type the term date.
- Click Date & time settings to open that tab’s window.
- On that tab, look for the Time Zone box. If it isn’t already chosen, choose your regional time zone.
- Turn off the Set the time automatically option to manually input the time and date for your area.
- Then, to open the window immediately below, click the Change button.
- Click the Change button after entering the time and date for your area.
The solutions above may repair Hulu error codes 301 and 95, allowing you to view its video content in Windows browsers or the UWP app once again. They aren’t always guaranteed to work for all users, but they’re worth a go.
Most Commonly Asked Questions
Was this page of assistance to you?
Thank you very much!
There are insufficient details It’s difficult to comprehend Other Speak with a Professional
Start a discussion.
If you’re getting Hulu Error Codes 301 or 95, then this blog entry is for you. Some people get Hulu Error Codes 301 and 95 after upgrading to the newest version of Hulu Desktop. These error codes can be troublesome and frustrating. To fix them, all you need to do is follow the steps below:. Read more about hulu error 94 and let us know what you think.
Frequently Asked Questions
How do I fix Hulu error 301?
This error is caused by Hulu not being able to connect to the internet. To fix this, you must first try unplugging your modem and router for a few minutes, then plug them back in. If that doesnt work, you can try restarting your modem and router.
Why is Hulu Error 95?
Hulu Error 95 is a common error that occurs when you try to watch the show or movie that you are trying to stream. This error usually happens because your internet connection is not strong enough to handle streaming.
What does code 301 mean on Hulu?
Code 301 is a notification that Hulu has detected an issue with your account. This could be due to a number of different reasons, but the most common are that you have exceeded your allotted bandwidth or storage for the month.
- hulu error code 97
- hulu error 98
- hulu error 97 samsung smart tv
- hulu error95 reddit
- error code 406 hulu